Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Merry Christmas with the new release!


Hi guys! I'm back with a second post today, this time for  LDRS Creative to share about the brand new Christmas release that hit the store! To show you how fun the dies, paperpad and borders are, I created two cards using the exact same material, but for two completely different looks!
I first started by selecting the Merry - Word DieChristmas - Word DieHolly Border Die Set along with the new Winter Land - 6x6 Paper Pack. I wasn't sure where I was going, but then it hit me; one inked version and a paper-only one!
 
What I think is really fun with the new border dies is that you can decide to use them as banners, too, like on the paper-only version. Oh and have you ever wondered why the dies at LDRS Creative have such a fancy colour to them? It's not only meant to be cute, but first and mostly to make it easier to release the paper once you are done die-cutting, thanks to a special coating that is applied. Fun, right?
I also wanted to share a tip with you about word dies. If you slightly layer them by die-cutting them twice, you get that special shadow that adds a great finishing touch to your cardmaking projects!


Want to see how I created both cards? Here are some videos to inspire you and who knows, maybe this will become your go-to christmas card sketch this year!
Make sure to come by and tell us on the Facebook group what you think of the new release, we love to hear from you, all!
Until next time :-)

1 commentaire

Marjorie DUMONTIER a dit...

Thanks for this very useful experience !