Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: You're a class act!

Hello everyone!

I'm back with you today and I wanted to share this colorful card I did for teacher gifts with SugarPea Designs products! It features the Life Is A Carnival patterned paper collection, the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle SugarCut, the little boy from the My Hero stamp set and a sentiment "You're a class act" from the Class Act stamp set that was released in April. Woah, was it that long ago? I'm telling you, summer will be out the door in no shakes!

I first cut my cardbase to 4¼"x5½" in sturdy white cardstock, so that it would perfectly match the paper pad. I love how the sheets are designed for quick and easy cardmaking, no need to complicate things! Did you know that it also fits the largest of the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle SugarCut set? Two birds, one stone!

After that, I stamped My Hero and coloured him with Copic markers, then fussy cut him closely, but leaving a white edge to make him pop. I then embossed the sentiment with white powder on a piece of black cardstock, put in onto the cardbase with some foam adhesive, and added the little man on top of it with a double layer of foam pads.


The finishing touch was to add some Dew drops here and there, and voilà!



Aucun commentaire